Theme 1: Supply Chain Resilience Strategies and its Role in Enhancing Competitiveness in the Maritime Transport and Logistics Industry
- Supply chain resilience strategies, indicators, and measures.
- Supply chain clustering and economic zones management.
- The role of nearshoring and reshoring in promoting resilience.
Maritime waterways connectivity for global trade.
Theme 2:Future-Proof Infrastructure for Port-City
- Sustainable port infrastructure development.
- Improving infrastructure to cope with changing market requirements.
- Decreasing the maintenance time of infrastructure.
- Connecting port and city infrastructure.
Theme 3:Green Transition and Renewable Energy Investments
- Modeling future green technological, organizational, and economic trends.
- Green Transition obstacles for Emerging ports and proposed solutions.
- The future of renewable energy in maritime transport.
- Green Hydrogen: the future of ship refueling.
Theme 4:Security and Risk Management in Ports and Waterways
- Risk management and reliability in ports and logistics.
- Piracy and cybersecurity in ports and maritime industry.
- Improving port safety towards sustainable port-city.
- Synchro modality role to solve congestion problems in ports and supply chains.
Theme 5:Smart Technologies and Innovation – Towards Agile Supply Chains
- Assessing threats and vulnerabilities in global supply chains.
- Smart technologies and its impact on supply chains.
- Role of digital twin in transforming supply chains and empowering ports.
- Analyzing big data for Port and cargo management.
Theme 6:Requalification of Human Resources Capabilities of Port and Logistics Community for Future Professions – Best Practices
- Future profiles guidelines for port and logistics
- Entrepreneurship and bridging the gap between education and industry
- Best practices – capacity building projects