- Sustainable Investment Projects, the Financial and Legal Procedures.
- Marketing strategies and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices to attract investments in ports.
- Diverse partnerships methodologies for investment projects.
- International law and legislation for supporting investments in port projects.
- Efficiency of the strategic planning as a cornerstone for investment decisions in ports.
- Modern management approaches for supply chain operations.
- Optimal utilization methodologies of port facilities, and the economic, funding, social, and operational performance measurements.
- Suez Canal Zone as a Promising Economical Hub.
- The expected impact of the Suez Canal new logistics zone on global trade.
- Investments and recent developments in the Suez Canal zone as a new logistics zone.
- Mechanisms for implementing the intermodal transport system in the Suez Canal area.
- Latest Innovations and Technology Development in Ports.
- Modern concepts implemented for port and ship safety and security.
- Facilitation of Trade & Maritime Traffic “FAL Convention”.
- Modeling and computing systems as a trend in maritime transportation.
- Smart ports modern technologies & applications.
- Internet of Things “IoT” applications in logistics & supply chain management.
- Big data concept for ports & terminals.
- Electronic trade applications and digitalization.
- Environmental Investment in Ports and the Economic Outcomes.
- Balancing environmental challenges with growing economic demands.
- Environmental impacts of port activities.
- Reducing port emissions from intermodal transport networks serving hinterlands.
- Modern energy resources alternatives in the maritime industry.
- The efficiency of ships and port management from an environmental perspective.
- Impact of modern international conventions and treaties on ports and ships industry.
- The Impact of Sustainable Investment in Ports and City Integration.
- Impact of ports logistics operations on hinterland transport.
- Transport means and networks between ports and hinterlands.
- Procedural integration between port communities and national, regional and international economic and commercial organizations.
- Investing in multimodal transport infrastructure in ports.
- Infrastructure and superstructures projects attracting global shipping lines.
- Capacity Building to Achieve Ports' Vision 2030.
- Competence and capacity building requirements for port workers.
- Educational aids and methodologies development trends, and port and maritime training.
- Consolidation and strengthening of women role in the port community according to sustainable development goals.
- Efficiency of ship and port management from environmental perspectives.
Best Practices (Success Stories) of Port Investment Matching 2030 Vision.
|| Media Partners